Skip to main content

FOR WANTON MALICE

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron-fears-more-gay-3403203

The powers that be, does not like me to write bloggs, or express myself under the Human Rights Act 1998.  I was once told a saying by a Northampton brethren, which still holds true to me today.  He said, "It is better to be hated for being who you are, that to be loved for being someone you are not."  Such great words, I then thought and it defines to me the virtues of integrity, the virtues of humility and the virtues of uprightness.  One must sometimes be hated by evil men, to be noble and good.  Our radical politicians have caused me much trouble, over the past 12 years, by stealing my wages and implementing terror on my passive personification.  Wanton malice have up warded the dregs of tyranny, from whence carnal plot and mischief have plagued our once democratic periphery.  

This link defines the centuries old British government policy of divide and rule.  It was a clever and sometimes woeful strategy, that created an empire, of which it was said the sun never set.  Such policies were implemented to create division between two components and whilst they bickered with cahos, they could implement policies to exploit them.  Divide and rule allowed the tiny country of the UK, to own almost the entire world.  Now that there is empire no more, now that this country is within a political and economic union of the EU, a military union with NATO and also the G7, there is little to really use divide and rule for, one would think.  On the contrary, divide and rule defines much of government policy and they use it for ejaculation and bugger!

It is not THAT divide and rule, which had the Royal Indian Company, define itself has the British Raj, over billions of people, and the Jule of Empress of India, Queen Victoria's empire.  It is not the divide and rule, which had British divers swim to the  ocean floor to cut the telephone cable between the USA, which had a small Quaker German population, and the kaiser's Deuchland in 1915-1916.  That war, which my grand father represented in the West Indian regiment for the British Empire, was a very important war, for the British Empire and much relied on the growing power of the USA, to help supply provisions, pants and fighting men.  If Woodrow Wilson, had taken the side of Germany, the kaiser would no doubt have had his dream of filling the world with dreadnought ships. 

The divide and rule today, puts mother against son, daughter against father, brother against sister and husband against wife.  It is the ideology of eugenics (ethnic cleansing) and it is rife and terrifying.  Politicians do not define their black population has members of their society, I am told that I am a Yankee and must go home.  I was born and raised in the sleepy Chilton hills of the Thames Valley, though I respect and value the good American spirit as my family in the 1960s, travelled from the western hemisphere, and are now British citizens and honest members of society, who have done their bit.  I have had the short sharp shock, in realising that they wanted me dead because I have had an education.  

So forms the pseudo-science of eugenics, which is a modern and clever doctrination of Hitler's Mien Kamp.  Philosophical discourse can stir intellectuality, but crime and bugger is against the law.  The government in the USA, hides behind the scenes in an attempt to pay young people money to start gang wars.  Sometimes these daily carnage are because of different colours clothing, which defines a uniformed contrast from whence, respect is sought after with bullets.  Politicians secretly promote this, by  making one side seem more weaker than the other and by paying members to keep the violence going.

This allows them to control the population size, by death, prison, forced homosexuality, HIV and Aids and, last but not least, single mothers who raise sons and daughters by themselves in a culture of failure.  This agrees with the politicians very well, and I now know that they wish to export this to the Caribbean and the UK.  I have enhanced the modern digital age and have used the terror that they have victimised me with, to allow my fellow brethren around the globe to earn a wage and buy groceries for their family.  This empowerment have not been advanced to any single class, race, religion, nationality or age group.  Due to the fact that I am not bio lingual, I have mainly focused on the English speaking world of the UK, USA, Caribbean, Africa and Australia.  Though I have attempted to help the Italian, French, German, Indian and Dutch, the USA and the UK has benefited the most.  I have advanced a European silicon Valley that should put Britain at the front table of global technology for many centuries.  The Thames Valley region will no doubt be the access point of USA domination in the European markets.  This thus suits USA silicon valley more.  Whether, the British automotive, textile, London gin, fashion, food, technology and culture, I have been a good citizen and benefited my country man.  

Though with all that I have done, to help people of every race, and the fact that I have done more for Britain, than anyone since the 1805 Trafalgar victory, in a very peaceful and noble way, the government seems sore that some chicken with jerk seasoning is being sold to good Englishmen, who have for centuries liked to have options when spending the pound in their wallet.  This chicken which benefits British poultry farmers, and the lorry drivers which drive the chickens from the farms to the temperate fridges, are helping the British economy.  The farmer pays tax to the government, the lorry driver pays tax to the government, the person who owns the fridges pays tax to the government and the chefs pays tax to the government.  Some of these taxes are spent on the British army, teachers, fire man and what ever THAT uses it 4.  Even the royal family enjoys the epicure and finds it to be  jolly spiffing, as can be seen with this link here. 

I also help Cornish pasty bakers of Cornwall, which the government openly insulted, when they stood before the world to disrespect Gregg's bakery, I promote pie and mash, shepherds pie, fish and chips, Aunt Bessy, British Chefs, London Gin, pukka pies and British Beer and lager.   Lancashire textiles, crockery, West Midlands cars plus tourism.  To tell you how much I do for Britain, would take up much pages on my computer.  Though he does not, as the good British people do, notice this patriotism and thrift.  He rants on and jerk off.  

As I have helped many of Britain's friends around the world, because they have money to buy vegetables and meat, both David Cameron and his Hillary ally, are going around the world causing civil war, fatal disease so the population cannot work, HIV and AIDS infections, TB and rampant wrongful diabetes diagnosis.  This is all said to be done in the name of honour.  Which honour you may ask, THAT honour which says that even though I have had a multitude of relationships, it dishonours him that I am straight.  Now they are eyeing up some Caribbean islands to look towards the population to divide and rule.  I was told so by someone very powerful in the US government.  What ever they do, however much death they worship, I will only live within the British Human Rights Act 1998, and will never sleep with my identical sex, as such pagan rituals are at odds with my pious christian beliefs, cultural mindset and the fundamentals of my libido.  

They say I must sleep with one man.  Only if I am dead first and under such terror I welcome death.  If the fact that I am attracted to women, does that much dishonour to a British government, then it is because they have not created jobs with the tax levies, has I have with none, but lusted after lewd acts and blamed it on mum.  When these issues are dissected to its nucleus, it can be said the lowest common denominator of the problem, is their wanton rebellion on our clearly defined British laws.  The British electorate can only take so much of THAT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Death of Keynes

The Cardinal Rules of Democracy  & Employment for a Digital Age   John Maynard Keynes is considered by many, as one of the greatest thinkers of the 20 th century.   A descendant of Norman conquering feudalists, at Eton he traced his ancestors thus far.   Born in 1883, at a time when the sun never set on the British Empire and Britain was in an empirical age of Splendid Isolation, he studied mathematics at Cambridge, where he was advised to study economics.   He became iconic in an age of Georgian reinvention.   Females were allowed to study at Cambridge, the Suffragette movement was in militant full swing and the Bloomsbury sect was the cultural hub of the classical thinkers and politicians of the time.   Virginia Wolfe and Lady Ottoline Morrell were just two of those who challenged the established views on anything from female suffrage and the British Empire.   Keynes became a member of this iconoclastic movement in 1902.      At this time the United States and Japan w