Skip to main content

Infringed Rights

Universal Declaration of Human Rights which are, and have been, Infringed


SECTION I; RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS


ARTICLE 2




  1. Everyone’s right to life shall be protected by law. No one shall be deprived of his life intentionally save in the execution of a sentence of a court following his conviction of a crime for which this penalty is provided by law. 
  2. Deprivation of life shall not be regarded as inflicted in contravention of this Article when it results from the use of force which is no more than absolutely necessary:

    (a) in defence of any person from unlawful violence;

(b) in order to effect a lawful arrest or to prevent the escape of a person lawfully detained;

(c) in action lawfully taken for the purpose of quelling a riot or insurrection.
 
(When these crimes started, they were trying to kill me, and make it look like it had nothing to do with them.  They are trying to promote a police state, 'A Gestapo of Modern Britain.')


ARTICLE 3


Prohibition of torture

No one shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
(The torture has been, eleven years of death threats, blind threats, one eye blind threats, male rape threats, family death threats, cripple threats, prison incarceration threats, mental asylum threats, and many other threats made to me whilst in my home.  They said that if I do not change to gay then that is what they would do.)

(The inhuman or degrading treatment, are the fact that their illegal surveillance cameras, views me naked, masturbating, using the toilet and in the shower.  There is nothing that I can do to stop their criminality because there is no legal basis for them to view me naked.  As a man I have sexual needs, which I can not help and is only human.  One of the strategies they have in illegally viewing me with their surveillance equipment is this.  They think that because I know that they have criminally wired my home, and the fact that  they don't want me to have a woman and will do anything to stop me getting a woman, then I will not masturbate.  They think that with all the stress that will  thus build up in my body, with the fact that they are telling everyone falsely that I am gay, they will do as they are already doing and have the media and everyone else attempt to turn me gay. 

The fact that I will need to be relieved, they think, will give them success.  It will not because I will not be gay, regardless of who they make feel that I am.  I have had too many females to change that way.  They have also told me that the next woman I have will have HIV or AIDS.  As a result of the fact that I, being only human and as a result of eleven years of their Nazi tyranny, am longing for a woman.  It is much difficult not only for the fact that I haven't had one from before their Nazi games, of eleven years ago, and the fact that many think that I am gay and they will do anything to stop me from getting one, even kill me, yesterday I made a mistake.  Yesterday I joined www.match.com to try to resolve this madness.  I have wasted my money because I know that woman I meet from there will have HIV or AIDS.  I should have read the signs, because they have been trying to get me to join that site for so long.  This is Nazism in the 21st century also called Eugenics.)

(The punishment is not only the above but the fact that I was in prison, for one year, and hospital for five years, as a result of the fact that I would not be gay.  The punishment is also every crime that they have commit against me.  It is hard for people to understand, because of their sophisticated use of propaganda in the media and the fact that people think that Eugenics ended with Adolph Hitler's third Reich of Nazism.  If one was to search Eugenics, they will probably see some people, of the Caucasian race, who I like or admire, to attempt to trivialise it all.  With such power it is always easy to place individuals in the Google list.?

Hillary Clinton, the US Secretary of State, have also said that if I do not turn gay, she will have me raped by men or killed by Americans.  The American people are mostly good people, but there are many people at the top of that society who abuse their power.  As this is the United Kingdom, which is not a colony, anything which happens to me here is the fault of David Cameron (the Prime minister, who should value the rule of law, Nick Clegg, who claims to have a voice in government, as part of the coalition, Ed Milliband, who has leader of the shadow cabinet should be holding the government to account, and Gordon Brown who invented this Nazi tyranny.)

When I was a boy I lived a sheltered life in the countryside.  When I left home at sixteen my mind was as primitive as a ten year old.  I did not know much about the biological facts of life and made approximately two or three mistakes.  When I moved to London my mind was even more primitive, compared to a Londoners.  I matured in London, and overtook many of my peers in a mental way, when I was younger in the city's way and had a very healthy love life.  As I had such a primitive mind and had not absorbed much in the countryside it was easy to mature in London.  I now view my state of mind then as very immature because of how I behaved and viewed society.  Their excellent technology, does not show the full picture, and I would answer any accusation that is thrown my way, even if I am embarrassed by primitive mistakes.  I have never had gay sex, I have never sucked, I have never kissed and I have never had romantic feelings towards anyone who is of the male sex. 

The people that they fool, should not feel embarrassed, because I did not feel that there was such evil in society before they started their evil campaign of eugenics.  They just want demoralise me by making me the total opposite of who I am, because they are  over impressed and insecure because of my mind.  These links explains how Western politicians sometimes are not the best professions to give advice on sex and relationships.  British Politicians  and USA Politicians. I do not want any trouble for exercising my freedom of expression but they have left me with no other way.  Everything written here about the prohibition of torture is also relevant to article 5 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, listed below.


ARTICLE 4



No one shall be held in slavery or servitude.
 
ser·vi·tude  

  1. /ˈsərviˌt(y)o͞od/
     
     

    Noun



    1. The state of being a slave or completely subject to someone more powerful.

    1. The subjection of property to an easement.
     
    Synonyms


    slavery - thraldom - thrall - enslavement - serfdom

    (I am not a slave, though if I give into their sexual ideology and be gay because of their threats, then I would be.  However, this is servitude, because I am subject to politicians more powerful than me.  They have taken over my life, in a criminal way.)

 
 
ARTICLE 5


 Everyone has the right to liberty and security of person. No one shall be deprived of his liberty save in the following cases and in accordance with a procedure prescribed by law:
 
(I have not got liberty, because I am not free to live my life because they criminally do not allow me too because they constantly follow me.  For the previous eleven years, they would approach the women that I would seduce and tell me to be gay.  If one analyses Maslow's Hierarchy of needs they will see that people needs the basics before they can achieve full independence which thus correlates to liberty.)
 
(I have no security of person, because I am constantly barraged with threats to do me harm, which is explained above in the Prohibition of torture section.)

 ARTICLE 7


No one shall be held guilty of any criminal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a criminal offence under national or international law at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the criminal offence was committed.

(They constantly use the fact that I may have done something wrong, in my early teens, as an excuse for their torture.  If this is the case, then I should be arrested and the writ of habeas corpus, be given to me.  This is merely an excuse and fools nobody.)
 
 
 
ARTICLE 8


 

  1. Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence.
  2.  There shall be no interference by a public authority with the exercise of this right except such as is in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.

(They totally disregard the 'Right to respect for private and family life,' as they are constantly watching me on their illegal surveillance cameras, when I am in my home.  This continues when I am with my family, and they continue to make barbaric torturous threats, when I am there.    The they refers to the public authorities of government, local government and other politicians, though not those who they have tricked into infringing my privacy.) 

ARTICLE 9


Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others.
 
(They do not respect my freedom of thought, and always threaten me with death and other awful punishments for doing this, even though I do not promote criminality, untoward or unethical behaviour.  I promote tolerance, social cohesion and empowerment.  They call it treason when they are not kings or queens.  They also do not respect the fact that I am straight.)

ARTICLE 10


Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers.
(As I am straight, and is tortured daily for that fact and they have given me an outlet to communicate to the people that they have brainwashed with their lies or falsified extensions of the truth, I have used the outlet for survival.  It is not equal because they are very powerful, have millions, have the USA Secretary of State as their partner, money, the media, with its computers and millions of people.  They also have very powerful technologies which can do the most extraordinary things.  They thus are able to say things without, allowing me the ability to prove it.  Last but not least, they have a game,  that I do not know the rules, yet they still do not allow me the freedom of expression laws, without all types of torturous threats.)

 
ARTICLE 12


Men and women of marriageable age have the right to marry and to found a family, according to the national laws governing the exercise of this right.
 
(If I had these laws respecting my humanity, then I would probably be married by now.  The fact that they have been telling people that I am gay, and to keep it a secret, then that has stopped me from getting into relationships.  Such personal relationships has nothing to do with politicians!)

 

ARTICLE 14


The enjoyment of the rights and freedoms set forth in this Convention shall be secured without discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, colour, language,
(The fact that I am Afro-Caribbean-British does not stop me from these laws being applicable to me.)



 
ARTICLE 17


Nothing in this Convention may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein or at their limitation to a greater extent than is provided for in the Convention.

 

 UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS


 


All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
 
(This law makes it illegal for the politician to treat me unlawfully because of any prejudice they have towards me)

 


Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.

 Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political,

Jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
 
(This makes all the crimes the politicians direct towards me simply CRIME)
 


Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

(Even though I have at present, to complete this, I have no liberty because I am constantly under criminal surveillance by politicians who torture me.  I also am sectioned under the mental health act, as a result of their crimes which stops me from working, or taking them to court, because it was these crimes that I was taking them to court for, which triggered my initial incarceration and hospital stay.  They forced me to commit violent crimes under duress, after they made me homeless and desperate.  Duress makes me innocent of the crimes under law.  At the time I thought that they just wanted to make me look like the bad person and would stop the torture, that they were inflicting me with, if I committed the violent crimes that they were forcing me to do.  They said that they would let me move abroad, which they would fund as I was homeless, and start a life in freedom, otherwise I would be raped by men and killed



No one shall be held in slavery or servitude;  I am held in servitude because as the definition reads:
 
ser·vi·tude  
  1. /ˈsərviˌt(y)o͞od/
    Noun


    1. The state of being a slave or completely subject to someone more powerful.

    1. The subjection of property to an easement.
     
    Synonyms


    slavery - thraldom - thrall - enslavement - serfdom

    (I am not a slave, though if I give into their sexual ideology and be gay because of their threats, then I would be.  However, this is servitude, because I am subject to politicians more powerful than me.  They have taken over my life, in a criminal way.)

 
Article 5

 No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.



(The torture has been, eleven years of death threats, blind threats, one eye blind threats, male rape threats, family death threats, cripple threats, prison incarceration threats, mental asylum threats, and many other threats made to me whilst in my home.  They said that if I do not change to gay then that is what they would do.)
 
(The inhuman or degrading treatment, are the fact that their illegal surveillance cameras, views me naked, masturbating, using the toilet and in the shower.  There is nothing that I can do to stop their criminality because there is no legal basis for them to view me naked.)
 
(The punishment is not only the above but the fact that I was in prison, for one year, and hospital for five years, as a result of the fact that I would not be gay.)

 

 


Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law. 
 
(They behave as though the laws don't apply to me, by their criminal behaviour towards me.)

 


All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
 
(They behave as though they have different laws protecting them than I have, so continue with their sociopath evil behaviour and incitements towards me.)

 


Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.

(I can not seek justice because I am sectioned under the Mental Health Act, for the duress which I mentioned above.  I would be viewed as having a mental health relapse if I attempted to gain justice.)
 

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

(This makes Hillary Clinton's threats of making me a rich (forced gay) American, torturous and illegal under article 9.

 


Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.

 


No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
 
(I am sure that I do not have to explain to you how this relates to me.)

 


 Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.

 


Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practise, worship and observance.

 
Article 19

 Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

 



  1. Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.

2.Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.

 
Article 30

Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.


Let the noose of freedom choke, and turn red the neck of tyranny on which the mind of evil rests and is pleasured by the suffering of virtue and peace!


All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
 


 
CLICK ON PICTURE TO BUY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Death of Keynes

The Cardinal Rules of Democracy  & Employment for a Digital Age   John Maynard Keynes is considered by many, as one of the greatest thinkers of the 20 th century.   A descendant of Norman conquering feudalists, at Eton he traced his ancestors thus far.   Born in 1883, at a time when the sun never set on the British Empire and Britain was in an empirical age of Splendid Isolation, he studied mathematics at Cambridge, where he was advised to study economics.   He became iconic in an age of Georgian reinvention.   Females were allowed to study at Cambridge, the Suffragette movement was in militant full swing and the Bloomsbury sect was the cultural hub of the classical thinkers and politicians of the time.   Virginia Wolfe and Lady Ottoline Morrell were just two of those who challenged the established views on anything from female suffrage and the British Empire.   Keynes became a member of this iconoclastic movement in 1902.      At this time the United States and Japan w

FOR WANTON MALICE

The powers that be, does not like me to write bloggs, or express myself under the Human Rights Act 1998.  I was once told a saying by a Northampton brethren, which still holds true to me today.  He said, "It is better to be hated for being who you are, that to be loved for being someone you are not."  Such great words, I then thought and it defines to me the virtues of integrity, the virtues of humility and the virtues of uprightness.  One must sometimes be hated by evil men, to be noble and good.  Our radical politicians have caused me much trouble, over the past 12 years, by stealing my wages and implementing terror on my passive personification.  Wanton malice have up warded the dregs of tyranny, from whence carnal plot and mischief have plagued our once democratic periphery.   This link defines the centuries old British government policy of divide and rule .  It was a clever and sometimes woeful strategy, that created an empire, of which it was said the sun never s