Skip to main content

Homo-sapiens’ Anxiety, versus Lucifers' Graphical Kicks!

At college I studied psychology, with my other more important subjects, but did not ever focus on viewing a person’s imagination.  Once I had deciphered through a personal analysis of this very cutting edge phenomena, of a reality more relevant to science fiction than the advances of tyrannical modernity, it became somewhat apparent that one cannot ever view the end product with a conclusive verdict.  What one must take into consideration, is not the sometimes graphic pixels, but the processes from whence came such an invasion of woeful endeavour.

When one is subjectively conscience of a despots’ intrusion, of the hemispherical organ of functionality processes, with the cognitive being the underlying foundation of functional rationality, one is likely to deem this as a crisis and an abnormally delegated use of a weapon of doom.  This text views the psychological processes which would lead from such a traumatic invasion to be one of illusive yet graphic portraits of splendour and woe. 

The brain would function in such a way because of the anxiety of a questioning of autonomy, which would thus conclude with a vision of psychological passivity.  Such a process would not be a premeditated one, but the right-side of the brain augmenting a coup de ta and, after the conclusion, a coup de grace on one’s reputation.

It can only be therefore concluded that mechanisms of such a nature, would be better suited as an instrument, used to protect society from those who wish to attack the foundation of libertarian protocol, with a terrorist attack on virtuous intricacies.  When such attacks are focused on the children of self-determination and peace, by the giants of purging genocide trifle, such instruments cannot be fine-tuned for the advances of a utopia a la mode, for they are been groomed for the purpose and pleasure of lust and lewd!
For Those who Could not Read That
Cockney
 
When liberties are being taken and strangers are looking down me nut, I'm like, "Fucking Stitch Up!"  When you're like on your fucking tod and those nutter toffs are trying to get all psychological, in me nut, 'I've got no control, coz the toffs are invading me nut.  So me nut gets all creative like that frog gezza, Van Gogh, coz then it has pictures with what the toffs want a butchers at.  Now am I a gentleman or what?  I say, those toff cunts can all up their nonce cunts to the manor and then the lads will say, "Piss of back to your manor, you nonce cunt!  Or I wont give you a cute smile,  you'll get my fucking Chelsea Grin!" 
 
For Those who Could not Read That
Rasta Reasoning Patois
Rhatid, when rassclate Babylon and dem devious politics, want get ina I an I head, me is like a whe de bumberclate a gwan a foreign.  A fi whe dem wan get ina I man rass head, after me nuh know nutting bout dem devious politricks!  Dem mussi whan find out bout the black breda dem, so dem can build the micro chip fi di new world order, dem a plan fi brain wash de dread.  If dem come to me with dem devious politricks me will say, "Babylon move, blood sucker with your hypocritical mockers, move!" 
If dem say, "We want you to be gay, or we will kill you, you black Rastafarian!"  I and I will say, "Inequity worker I rebuke you and your sorcy politricks! For 450 years I and I have been dread and ras and dread ina de Babylonian system, with only I and I dread as a symbol of the Ethiopian exodus which we must one day make to leave the clutches of Babylon.  And after four hundred and fifty years of Babylon and dread you come to I and I with your sorcy politricks.  When you technological mad computer boom and crash your sorcy politrics, Babylon will fall.  On that day, I and I African bredren will sing a song and teach the world love, peace and unity!  But while it a gwan, I and I mind will feel like Babylon a control I tinking.  It will feel less able to see the beautiful vision of Ethiopia and will see the sorcy vision dat Babylon politricks expect fe see.  When dat happen, I will chant down Babylon and wait for the deliverance to green pastures of Ethiopia, where I an I will sit with I drums and sing pleasant and irie song with I and I African breda.  Rastafari rule only Jah can conquer I an I!
 
For Those who Could not Read That
Rudeboy Cockney
 
Rah, dem pussy hole dem in governments trying to use dem mind control tactics on de man dems.  Bout dem want rudeboy to come with dem battyman business.  They come to us with them politics, the mans dem will go on dark and whet a pussy hole, cah who.  If they use their computer business to look ina I mans mind, I will feel like the ancestors in the slave days to rassclate.  I will get dark and buy my own computer, with Microsoft in it, and drop it like dem maroon dem from back in the days, when all dem darkness happen in yard.  When the mans was in Africa, playing drums and smoking weed with the chiefs in the village, they come with them slavery.  If they come with them slave day antics I will get dark and drop like how London bad man does drop it.  Ca mans got nothing to do with dem battyman politics.  Dem white man and dem battyman business can fuck off, ca who a mans a galis in the ends.  You know if they use their kinky rassclate computers, and a man clocks this, how can a man not picture bullshit?  Look do not think of a yellow pig, that's the first thing you clock bedrin, innit?  If they start spreading bullshit, that mans sodomite, I mans will be like rah!  But if they try tell the mans dem dat, it is easy to be coed up.  I mean, does he have posters on his wall of man, it would be easy to do ca a man could just put some actor or footballer up and say, "A man's got the wickedest volley!" would government make a thing about it if it was true?  Would the Secretary of State of the USA also get involved if it was true?  Would they need to try and convince peeps if it was true?  If it was true, wouldn't them pussyholes just do their Iraq war business and let battyman do dem nastiness?  If they broke a single law, would British government do that to their reputation of this country being legal?  If they use their computer business in a mans head, would they let everyone know about their bom technology? Would they give a fuck?  If the answer to any of that proves that its bullshit don't listen to them and their nastiness and battyman politics. Anyway they can go fuck off, fucking battyman!
     
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Death of Keynes

The Cardinal Rules of Democracy  & Employment for a Digital Age   John Maynard Keynes is considered by many, as one of the greatest thinkers of the 20 th century.   A descendant of Norman conquering feudalists, at Eton he traced his ancestors thus far.   Born in 1883, at a time when the sun never set on the British Empire and Britain was in an empirical age of Splendid Isolation, he studied mathematics at Cambridge, where he was advised to study economics.   He became iconic in an age of Georgian reinvention.   Females were allowed to study at Cambridge, the Suffragette movement was in militant full swing and the Bloomsbury sect was the cultural hub of the classical thinkers and politicians of the time.   Virginia Wolfe and Lady Ottoline Morrell were just two of those who challenged the established views on anything from female suffrage and the British Empire.   Keynes became a member of this iconoclastic movement in 1902.      At this time the United States and Japan w

YOU DID! WE KNOW! IT’S UP, WE SAW! YOU’RE IN!

“Justices and judges of courts at all levels continue to find cross examination not only a necessary, but also a sufficient method of confronting a variety of trial evidence and burdens.”  “According to McCormick, as early as 1668 a court rejected an out-of-court statement because “the other party could not cross-examine the party sworn.   “Professor Langbein tracked this as the transition from “[t]he oath based system [that] presupposed the witness’s fear that God would damn a perjurer. . . .”   was quoted by Jules Epstein, Associate Professor of Law at Widener University School of Law. To the average citizen of the Western World in 2013, such a statement is too obvious to even allow the brain cell to process methodically.  Those who are of a reasonable age will remember the echoes of nostalgic crisis and the call for patriotic vigilance in the defence of democratic values, libertarian ethos and lawful decency, during the Cold War.  When the Iron Curtain’s physical represe

Civil Liberties

When in previous blogs I wrote about all of the government criminal trickery (politicks) when representing the British electorate, another abuse has come to light.  Forced homelessness, is another tactic practiced in the UK and USA.  If the British government forces you to the USA, which they define has your home, if their Frankenstein gay experimental tricks do not work, then they make you homeless in the vast population there.  Or they will send you back to the UK to be homeless or hospitalised in one of the vast number of UK towns or cities.  I would write more on this, but the authorities have been sending medical staff to my home to make certain that I am swallowing my medicine pills.  So now I am finding it difficult to write.  The only reasons they say I am unwell is I am straight and Afro-Caribbean.