Skip to main content

THESE PILLS WILL HELP YOU

In previous bloggs and websites, I have covered the problems of modern eugenics and how its elusiveness is rarely detected by the majority within society. I myself has been diagnosed with schizoprenia, a mental illness which I do not have, though was I to complain that I have only been diagnosed with this illness for Nazi eugenics, as schizophrenia as the video below shows was designed in the Nazi concentrations camps, I would be told that my illness has returned and it would most probably suit me to return to hospital or the MIND camps.  This blogg asks the question, "Do you really trust your doctor?"  Most doctors seem like well balanced and likable people.  They are normally a sociable friendly person whom you trust with your most personal secrets.  My mother who is Afro Caribbean would say, "He is very nice to me when I see him fi mi high blood pressure."  

Many Afro Caribbean women in the UK are diagnosed with high blood pressure, though in the Caribbean it is a rarity for such an ailment.  I am not saying that women should stop taking their blood pressure pills, I am saying that initially it is the drugs which they become addicted to and thus cannot live without.  There are an higher propensity of people of colour, such as me, to be diagnosed with mental health problems, just so they can be controlled by powerful medication and abused.  Click on the red BMH UK image below for more information.

As UK health is a public service, the government is able to influence the policy of the NHS and general practitioners and thus force them to carry out eugenics policy on black people, to stop them from progressing towards an upward mobile paradigm of the sociological order.  As the videos bellow will show you in the US, Australia and obviously the UK, eugenics is used within the health system to destroy people for the advancement of eugenics.  

Eugenics was invented in the UK by Francis Galton, the cousin of the author of 'Origins of the Species, by natural selection, Charles Darwin.  Eugenics was used in the British Empire and in Britain against the Victorian and Edwardian working classes.  In the 1950s the HMS Windrush docked in the UK with a trailblazer of Afro Caribbean immigrants.  Ten years later in the 1960s, MP for Wolverhampton, orated a speech about sociological immigration issues in the West Midlands and the UK.  Enoch Powel used Virgil's Tiber's rivers of blood as a prophetic foreboding for Britannicus doom.  Now a secret Holocaust have created a tale of two cities and the health system, as well as the criminal justice system, are just two of the ways Hitler's Mein Camp lives on in our lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Death of Keynes

The Cardinal Rules of Democracy  & Employment for a Digital Age   John Maynard Keynes is considered by many, as one of the greatest thinkers of the 20 th century.   A descendant of Norman conquering feudalists, at Eton he traced his ancestors thus far.   Born in 1883, at a time when the sun never set on the British Empire and Britain was in an empirical age of Splendid Isolation, he studied mathematics at Cambridge, where he was advised to study economics.   He became iconic in an age of Georgian reinvention.   Females were allowed to study at Cambridge, the Suffragette movement was in militant full swing and the Bloomsbury sect was the cultural hub of the classical thinkers and politicians of the time.   Virginia Wolfe and Lady Ottoline Morrell were just two of those who challenged the established views on anything from female suffrage and the British Empire.   Keynes became a member of this iconoclastic movement in 1902.      At this time the United States and Japan w

FOR WANTON MALICE

The powers that be, does not like me to write bloggs, or express myself under the Human Rights Act 1998.  I was once told a saying by a Northampton brethren, which still holds true to me today.  He said, "It is better to be hated for being who you are, that to be loved for being someone you are not."  Such great words, I then thought and it defines to me the virtues of integrity, the virtues of humility and the virtues of uprightness.  One must sometimes be hated by evil men, to be noble and good.  Our radical politicians have caused me much trouble, over the past 12 years, by stealing my wages and implementing terror on my passive personification.  Wanton malice have up warded the dregs of tyranny, from whence carnal plot and mischief have plagued our once democratic periphery.   This link defines the centuries old British government policy of divide and rule .  It was a clever and sometimes woeful strategy, that created an empire, of which it was said the sun never s