Skip to main content

IT'S RIGHT, IT'S UP, IT'S DUNN, OK HONEY!

Click Image
Click Image
In the United Nations, Universal Declaration of Human Rights, it is an international crime to exile a person from their country of residence without good and just cause.  Has I have written in my previous blog, they want to exile me to the United States to have me raped into a gay.  They do this quite frequently and the honey trap they have for me is Jourdan Dunn.  Dunn has told me this, with approximately 65 people in the USA and UK limelight.  Jourdan Dunn told me that they have threatened to do her son harm if she refuses.  Such is the plight of the Afro celebrity, they wooed her to the USA, whilst she shopped in Hammersmith's Primark.  She travelled their to be a model, they make them vulnerable by threatening their family or friends and then they are a dash of honey, set for many traps.  They all are forced to do it, I have now been told the truth, I'll have Dunn for a while and then I'll be gay.  I will not be gay, I do not want Dunn, I am not American and will not travel there.  

I am not going to be gay once and I will only live within our statute and international laws.  As I have never met Jourdan Dunn, then I will not be in any way trifled by not travelling to the USA to meet her.  I am one who does not have problems acquainting for seduction the opposite sex.  I am merely not trying, as I wish to overcome these Human Rights Act 1998 violations and then I'll chose an appropriate partner.  I was isolated by propaganda and now I do not wish to fall foul to the government's eugenics terrorist machine.  I do not blame Dunn or all of the other women programmed to kill their men.  

As I have experienced over the past 12 years, it is very easy for a government to isolate you with lies and then destroy you violently or worst still sexually.  They have a police force which, they sometimes use as a KGB, to grab you at night and take you to their MIND camps.  I am a lot more educated than a super model or many others and I have found it nearly impossible.  I have had to create employment everywhere on the planet earth just so I can create leverage, as defined in Newton's Third Law of Motion, just so that I can live in democratic freedom.  A super model probably could not do that.  I thus understand that they all hate what they are forced to do, and they all do it.  So before the anger towards the foot soldier, whom has no autonomy and is but his commanders robot, blame instead the general behind the MIND, for without the brain, man is but flesh and blood.  

All the time our democratic representatives of our Parliament, breaks the ministerial codes and taunts the electorate with sexual mischief and lewd doctrines.  They shout, "You did, you was, you run, you hid, OK!"  To utter confusion as to what I did, from whence I ran, from whom I hid, I am but an entity of ignorance at such utter fabrication of lawful protocol and salient prerogative.  I know that they mean that I was gay, to which I should reply, "Thou art most knowledgeable in such quarters, how could thou know the libido of young youth, as to make assertions to the contrary of reason?  Can ones libido ever be revolutionised from whence that was?  Have you not an agenda, for such a passionate assumption, does your plot attempt to define the truth or lay the truth?  As I am only eloquently driven when in appropriate employment, I might instead shout, "Move you dutty batty bwoy, whe you tek blood clat man for?"

I am Afro Caribbean and we think very creatively, as I wrote in my blog a year ago it is easy for a government to use technology to control the mind.  If you have an overactive imagination and you are aware that your brain is being intruded on by millions of people.  Then if you are in a room by yourself then as soon as you remember that they are analysing your thoughts for this purpose, you are more likely to imagine the person on the television, in the picture or on the commercial.  If you picture yourself once thinking has the millions of people watching your mind expects, then it can become a bad habit.  

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, well it the for the artist to define those words.  Due to the fact that I did not know who could see the imaginations, I did not want to explain them just incase I was called mad.  Before I was aware of the technology, I did not see them.  If you look at my youtube videos, you will see that I explained this in August 2013, though because I wasn't sure who could see them, I plagued the video with psychological terms, as to no incriminate myself with madness.  Imagine if people could read your thoughts and they say do not think of green pigs, every time you attempt to not think of a green pig you will see one.  It doesn't mean though that you are getting closed to eating green bacon.  Look at the video I made in August 2013, and you will see that only a person with a college and above understanding of psychology could understand.  I hope you will take the time to understand that this sex crime terror is not new.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Death of Keynes

The Cardinal Rules of Democracy  & Employment for a Digital Age   John Maynard Keynes is considered by many, as one of the greatest thinkers of the 20 th century.   A descendant of Norman conquering feudalists, at Eton he traced his ancestors thus far.   Born in 1883, at a time when the sun never set on the British Empire and Britain was in an empirical age of Splendid Isolation, he studied mathematics at Cambridge, where he was advised to study economics.   He became iconic in an age of Georgian reinvention.   Females were allowed to study at Cambridge, the Suffragette movement was in militant full swing and the Bloomsbury sect was the cultural hub of the classical thinkers and politicians of the time.   Virginia Wolfe and Lady Ottoline Morrell were just two of those who challenged the established views on anything from female suffrage and the British Empire.   Keynes became a member of this iconoclastic movement in 1902.      At this time the United States and Japan w

FOR WANTON MALICE

The powers that be, does not like me to write bloggs, or express myself under the Human Rights Act 1998.  I was once told a saying by a Northampton brethren, which still holds true to me today.  He said, "It is better to be hated for being who you are, that to be loved for being someone you are not."  Such great words, I then thought and it defines to me the virtues of integrity, the virtues of humility and the virtues of uprightness.  One must sometimes be hated by evil men, to be noble and good.  Our radical politicians have caused me much trouble, over the past 12 years, by stealing my wages and implementing terror on my passive personification.  Wanton malice have up warded the dregs of tyranny, from whence carnal plot and mischief have plagued our once democratic periphery.   This link defines the centuries old British government policy of divide and rule .  It was a clever and sometimes woeful strategy, that created an empire, of which it was said the sun never s