Skip to main content

THE BLACK DEATH

My sister Jasmine is a delightful character, full of impulsive humour and feminist rebellious ideals.  As a child she was the tom boy sister, that most her brothers despised.  The reason being, she was very close to our mother and would tell tails on us.  This might be if someone, stole a slice of cake, that my mother had baked, or who it was that broke the window with a ball whilst playing rounders, a British form of baseball.  Has a child she would bath both myself and my sister in cold water.  three years is much when you are five.  She was about nine years old and did not enjoy bathing  my sister and I before school.  Has she is three years older than me, I have become accustomed to her untruth tails, to our mother.  She once told our parents that I had a crack cocaine addiction, when all I ever smoked was marijuana, as she sometimes runs out of conversation with mother.  This is the Jasmine that we all love, has this is the sister we know.  When she broke me up with my girlfriend, by secretly doing mischief, because she didn't know how serious we were, I never spoke to her for 5 years.   She knew that I can easily get girls and thought that she was just a fling, like many if my relationships once were.

Now I hear that she is telling people on behalf of David Cameron that I did something gay, and I know that she would not do that.  She has lied about me and my brothers and sister throughout our lives, but there is no way on earth she would make up that one.  Her Afro-Caribbean-British partner who was raised in Canada, lived with her and their child.  He had a hard life in Canada's children homes and had a real attitude that was down with his black brothers, Martin Luther King, Bob Marley and black consciousness.  Most people in London are the same, especially me, though he was a product of the streets and would communicate to me in this way whilst I was obviously being watched by Cameron and his carnal gang.  When I first met him I wasn't sure if his street cultured display, in my sisters home, meant that he was going to respect her.  She was calling him by his street name and allowing him to behave in a way which was inappropriate.  I got very angry and we hit it off in a bad way.  I was rough too, and respected the streets, but what the fuck?  I was at university at the time and did not think it would last. 

They lived together for many years and had a son, he was a responsible father and they lived together in their existence of civil union, with me feeling very comfortable with him.  I got on well with him and we behaved to each other has friends.  My mother did not like him, but she doesn't like anyone of her children's partners.  All I saw was a man being responsible for his woman and child.  They did not have much, but shared what they did, and I would sometimes visit them and 'chill out,' the last time was last year just before she moved address.  All of a sudden, I heared that he had tuberculous.  I did not know much about TB, has in British schools, pupils have the inoculation six needle injection which protects them from it.  So when I heard that he was in hospital all through Christmas I was like, 'Tell him to hold it up.'  Didn't know what to say to my sister, on Christmas day at my parents.  He would complain to me about her sometimes disrespectful attitudes, which I would never defend her from has being her brother was sometimes a challenge, imagine being her boyfriend.  I can only sympathise, with his verbal plight.  When some man live with a woman, sometimes he needs someone to just say to, 'Your sister had me washing up and then.....'  It's not a big deal, just the politics of cohabitation.  They would not break up.  Then they did!

My mother said this about him to me, she says bad stuff about many people to me so nothing classic.  My sister said this and that, but after living with people for years having ones own space can inspire femininity in woman, especially if they have to be strong for growing child.  A mother cannot afford to weep the nostalgic broken heart of sorrow before temperance.  Then slowly and slowly I have been hearing different tales.  One that David Cameron and his gang have threatened to do her son harm if she didn't break up with her Canadian raised boyfriend Robert, two that That gang threatened her son and her if she did not make up gay untruths of me and three that she also now had tuberculous.  I hear so much rumours about her and what she says of me, which I forgive for I know the evil of David and that gang, I just do not know what is true and untrue.  I hear from many, including her that I would be in danger if I visit her and when I phone her she rarely picks up the phone anymore.  It is thus difficult to decipher fact from fiction.

What is more than probable, is that if she has tuberculous so many years after her boyfriend had it, in a country where it is rare to have TB then something is corrupt.  The laws of averages, would have but one member of a family unit of three within fifty years contract a rare disease four years apart.  Yet both of my nephews parents have had it both in three years.  Even my brother has recently contracted a disease which affects one person in every five hundred thousand people.  He is a bus driver and cannot sometimes work for months.  Him and his wife and children enjoy a spirited family life in the Thames Valley and such a disease turns the green Chilton hills red with Cameron's bloody gay terror on straights.  

Having three at the same time in the same family, with myself whom is defined politically has one whom has mental health needs and problems, when I have single handed protected myself from UK and USA mighty terrorists who threaten my life because of my law abiding assertive self defence tactics.  I have created lawful employment for millions of people at home and abroad, without breaking one single law.  I am told by most that I am great.  How could I have mental health problems.  On the contrary  am fine tuned and representing civilised lawful conduct whilst at the same time defending myself from the appearance of civilised leaders on the surface, who has a propaganda machine which spins lies per the hour, who are wild and uncouth about sexual violence with lusts of lewd acts.

It may sound rich coming from me with Ebola and problems in Africa.  Yes Cameron started Ebola,  president Obama told me plus I knew it anyway, and they can easily stop people from starving in Africa.  If is easy, if I was in politics I could create a plan in two days to resolve those problems it is easy if you are educated.  I do not want to be in politics.  I would rather die from horrid disease than be a sex slave.

This gang, based in the UK and USA governments have wanton ideals of master race and eugenics.  Though hidden by popular culture, they define eugenics and ethnic cleansing has jolly good sporting fun to test the metal of the tiny.  This bloody gang, cares not whose blood they soak the infrastructure, care not the age and will even blame their terror on the victims mother.  They are raunchy in their sexually charged conquests and plot day and night with Vaseline, hammer and mental drugs.  So when they threaten my sister's child, my brothers' child, a grand parents grandson or granddaughter, sometimes they will tell a white lie to protect much black death from disease and bugger.  They are not educated in politics and know not the threat until many months have rewashed the biscuit plate that they served the minister of death, thinking that they were concerned and needed a little advice about how to approach it.  Then rampant disease and curse fell at everyone feet from our protectors in the commons lusting for eugenics black death and carnal kicks.  After I wrote this yesterday on the 18th November 2014, as I went home to learn that my brother, sister and mother had said that whilst I was incarcerated in the penal system, whilst I was a young delinquent, I was raped by a man.  This is not true and my family must have been extremely frightened to have falsified these tales.  

Protesting is not efficient because it is already against the laws, which no one lest not our representatives in the House of Commons can break.  The police, media or even the courts will not protect us from the sexual terrorism met out to us daily.  It is thus with most strategic prose, of the self defence of ourselves, that I now agree with David Cameron's statement that this means war.  I find it appropriate that gays are set upon and attacked where ever they breathe oxygen, so that we too may breathe nature's gas.  We must smash them anywhere and everywhere, until their death is so great that we can live has natural humans ourselves.  This faggot curse can only inspire the free to secure liberty for the tyrannised and it is these tough choices which shall out of darkness offer light and progress. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Death of Keynes

The Cardinal Rules of Democracy  & Employment for a Digital Age   John Maynard Keynes is considered by many, as one of the greatest thinkers of the 20 th century.   A descendant of Norman conquering feudalists, at Eton he traced his ancestors thus far.   Born in 1883, at a time when the sun never set on the British Empire and Britain was in an empirical age of Splendid Isolation, he studied mathematics at Cambridge, where he was advised to study economics.   He became iconic in an age of Georgian reinvention.   Females were allowed to study at Cambridge, the Suffragette movement was in militant full swing and the Bloomsbury sect was the cultural hub of the classical thinkers and politicians of the time.   Virginia Wolfe and Lady Ottoline Morrell were just two of those who challenged the established views on anything from female suffrage and the British Empire.   Keynes became a member of this iconoclastic movement in 1902.      At this time the United States and Japan w

FOR WANTON MALICE

The powers that be, does not like me to write bloggs, or express myself under the Human Rights Act 1998.  I was once told a saying by a Northampton brethren, which still holds true to me today.  He said, "It is better to be hated for being who you are, that to be loved for being someone you are not."  Such great words, I then thought and it defines to me the virtues of integrity, the virtues of humility and the virtues of uprightness.  One must sometimes be hated by evil men, to be noble and good.  Our radical politicians have caused me much trouble, over the past 12 years, by stealing my wages and implementing terror on my passive personification.  Wanton malice have up warded the dregs of tyranny, from whence carnal plot and mischief have plagued our once democratic periphery.   This link defines the centuries old British government policy of divide and rule .  It was a clever and sometimes woeful strategy, that created an empire, of which it was said the sun never s