Skip to main content

Don't tell anyone, but....

EVEN THOUGH I WAS FAR FROM AN ANGEL IN MY YOUNGER DAYS, THAT RAP I MADE UP WAS FICTIONAL AND DID NOT HAPPEN.  I MEAN I EVEN DIED IN IT.  I THEN LIVED THE WRONG WAY AS I MOVED TO LONDON WITH A CHILD’S MIND AND WAS THUS MATURED AROUND WOE.  I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS IN THE PRISON BLOCK, FOR SIX WEEKS FOR BEATING UP AN OFFICER.  I DO NOT CONDONE THAT LIFESTYLE AS I NOW VIEW IT TO BE SELF DESTRUCTIVE. 
RAPPERS WHO USE THEIR SOCIOLOGICAL AND PHILOSOPHICAL REASONING IN MUSIC TO ARTISTICALLY ENTERTAIN IS FINE.  SHAKESPEARE'S PLAYS ARE FULL OF CRIME AND VIOLENCE.  IT IS JUST THAT ONE IS WRITTEN AND ONE IS SPOKEN.  WHEN I LISTEN TO ANY MUSIC WHICH IS COLLOQUIAL, DEROGATORY AND REJECTS CONSERVATIVE VALUES, THAT IS FINE BECAUSE I WILL NOT BEHAVE IN THE WAY THAT ANY OF MY FAVOURITE ARTISTS PREACH, NO MATTER HOW MUCH OF A FAN I AM.  PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT EDUCATED OR ARE IMPRESSIONABLE DO SOMETIMES LOOK AT THEIR RAP STARS AS GODS.  WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I WAS THE SAME, MY FAVOURITE MUSICIANS WERE WRONGLY MY GODS, WHOSE WORDS WERE LIKE LAW.  NOW I HAVE MY OWN MIND.
SHAKESPEARE CLAIMED THAT HIS VIOLENT PLAYS ‘CLEANSED THE SOUL.’ THAT IS BECAUSE WHEN HE WROTE CRIME OR WOE, THE READER OR, AS IT WAS IN ELIZABETHAN TIMES, THE PERSONS ATTENDING THE THEATRE COULD ENJOY THE ART WITHOUT DOING IT THEMSELVES.  FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION IS NOW ONE OF THE MOST VALUED LAWS OF MODERNITY AND WITHOUT IT, WE WOULD RETURN TO THE DAYS OF THE BURNING OF THE PERCEIVED WITCH OR HERETIC AT THE STAKE, LIKE THE VICTIM OF JOAN OF ARC OR THE CULPABLE BLOODY MARY.  SO LET NOT THOSE WHO CLAIM TO DEFEND THE RIGHTS OF MAN, SELF ESTEEM BE SO LOW THAT THEY NEED TO SEXUALISE EXPRESSIONISM AND BUGGER THE MIMICKING PARROT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Death of Keynes

The Cardinal Rules of Democracy  & Employment for a Digital Age   John Maynard Keynes is considered by many, as one of the greatest thinkers of the 20 th century.   A descendant of Norman conquering feudalists, at Eton he traced his ancestors thus far.   Born in 1883, at a time when the sun never set on the British Empire and Britain was in an empirical age of Splendid Isolation, he studied mathematics at Cambridge, where he was advised to study economics.   He became iconic in an age of Georgian reinvention.   Females were allowed to study at Cambridge, the Suffragette movement was in militant full swing and the Bloomsbury sect was the cultural hub of the classical thinkers and politicians of the time.   Virginia Wolfe and Lady Ottoline Morrell were just two of those who challenged the established views on anything from female suffrage and the British Empire.   Keynes became a member of this iconoclastic movement in 1902.      At this time the United States and Japan w

YOU DID! WE KNOW! IT’S UP, WE SAW! YOU’RE IN!

“Justices and judges of courts at all levels continue to find cross examination not only a necessary, but also a sufficient method of confronting a variety of trial evidence and burdens.”  “According to McCormick, as early as 1668 a court rejected an out-of-court statement because “the other party could not cross-examine the party sworn.   “Professor Langbein tracked this as the transition from “[t]he oath based system [that] presupposed the witness’s fear that God would damn a perjurer. . . .”   was quoted by Jules Epstein, Associate Professor of Law at Widener University School of Law. To the average citizen of the Western World in 2013, such a statement is too obvious to even allow the brain cell to process methodically.  Those who are of a reasonable age will remember the echoes of nostalgic crisis and the call for patriotic vigilance in the defence of democratic values, libertarian ethos and lawful decency, during the Cold War.  When the Iron Curtain’s physical represe

Civil Liberties

When in previous blogs I wrote about all of the government criminal trickery (politicks) when representing the British electorate, another abuse has come to light.  Forced homelessness, is another tactic practiced in the UK and USA.  If the British government forces you to the USA, which they define has your home, if their Frankenstein gay experimental tricks do not work, then they make you homeless in the vast population there.  Or they will send you back to the UK to be homeless or hospitalised in one of the vast number of UK towns or cities.  I would write more on this, but the authorities have been sending medical staff to my home to make certain that I am swallowing my medicine pills.  So now I am finding it difficult to write.  The only reasons they say I am unwell is I am straight and Afro-Caribbean.